Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: My TS Find!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!!!
    That's awesome!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ckaterkatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Truly a treasure hunt - but what a great reward!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a wonderful find! I have been resisting the urge to visit the consignment shops in my town because I am trying to get our house organized right now . . . but I am always afraid I will miss something [img]confused.gif[/img] .

    Shawn

  4. #14
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow another great find! Good for you!!! It's a hit an miss when visiting TS but we need to keep up our hope!

    I'm sure that most of the abused AG's on ebay are finds at TS.

  5. #15
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    <font size="6"> SCORE!!!!</font> Congratulations!!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Oh. My . Word! That is so awesome! I think I'd probably keel over!

    Congratulations!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lucky girl. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •